“We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
Here’s a link to the Orson Welle’s reading of The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- Monday – Write in Writing Journal
- Tuesday – Read and Vocabulary Quiz
- Wednesday (5th) – Write in Writing Journal
- Thursday (3rd) – Write in Writing Journal
- Friday – Read
- HHS Student Handbook and behavior plan are always in effect in this classroom. Students are responsible for knowing the handbook.
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
- Be prepared with materials and ready to work.
- Be respectful.
- Please consume all food before entering the classroom.